Team Powers 3500kV Brushless Sensored Motor And ESC Combo
MBX 3500kV V4 brushless sensored motor (TPR-BLM-3500KV-MBX-V4):
New features based on MBX V3 motor:
- Revised rotor magnetic material for improved acceleration smoothness and extend the fade out time.
- Bearing replacement is easy to push out for replacement through Endbell two holes at the back.
- Motor can machining profiles slightly revised from V3 to enhance convection cooling.
- Extend product line with below different KV for selection
Team Powers Radon-M 30A Version 3BT ESC (TP-RADON-M-V3BT-30A):
Upgraded features from M-Radon V2.1:
- Change to 32-bit MCU with ultra-smooth, faster response with precise throttle and braking control. More top end power with the same item function setup.
- Support ~2.5A BEC ampere drawn which is raised up by ~60%.
- Support ~30A instant ampere drawn by the motor which is raised up by ~50%.
- All wire are exposed to open area for easy soldering.
- Built-in Bluetooth device for advanced programming and firmware update through the Mobile APPS.
- APPS will be available on both IOS and Android.
- Real Time Data Analysis through Mobile APPS (Current Input & Output Throttle, Temperature, RPM, Adv. Timing, Voltage and min. voltage, Max Temperature, RPM & Adv. Timing).
- It is a new developed software with more advanced item functions added which is closed to the same as Radon Pro V5BT.
- Each item have small step to fine tune.
- All update item functions information can be reviewed from the photos attached.
- Battery Input Voltage: 2S lipo
- BEC: 6V/2.5A
- 1/27 motor Limit: 10000kv or below
- Max Ampere draw: ~30A per phase
- Size: ~22.5x13.5x9mm (not include the plug)
- Weight: ~5g (without any wire installed)
Link to ESC and mobile phone app user manual: